Vet Services in Albury and Wodonga – Your Pet’s Personal Vet
Services we provide:
- Fully equipped modern “A” class veterinary hospital
- 24 hour emergency service
- Vaccinations, desexing, microchipping and dietary advice
- General veterinary medicine and surgery (with a focus on orthopaedics, oncology, reproduction and feline medicine)
- Segregated cat and dog wards and consult rooms to make it a relaxing experience for our feline friends and less aggrevating for our canine patients.
- Diagnostic services including pathology, ECG, digital radiology, ultrasonography and endoscopy
- Sophisticated anaesthesia monitoring with individually tailored anaesthetic regimes to cater for routine to higher risk patients such as young animals, seniors, heart patients and pregnancies.
- Dentistry – Ultrasonic teeth scaling and preventative dental care
- Behaviour consultations – We provide an indepth counselling service, which can include a visit to your home to analyse your pets behaviour problems, so that we can recommend suitable behaviour modification techniques and training.
- Acupuncture –
especially for back pain, arthritis and nervous behaviours
- Physiotherapy services provided by our dedicated staff with the aid of an underwater treadmill for post operative rehabilitation, fitness and weight loss
- Preventative health programs such as the Seniors Club and Slimmer’s Club
- Puppy pre-
- Cat adoption program
- Free advisory service to help you select the right pet for you – before you buy!
- We regularly participate in school visits and educational programs
- Specialty diets and pet foods to support your pets every need
- Pet supplies including worming, flea products and pet accessories
- Special rates for breeders who are members of the Canine Council and/or have a prefix kennel name.
If you would like to make a book an appointment, please click here