Petfocus Vetcare is a registered COVID safe business with the NSW government.
Below is a summary of the guidelines we have implemented to assist our clinics and hospitals to remain safe:
We have increased our already high standard of cleaning and hygiene throughout the clinics and hospitals to include:
– all clients and staff to sanitise their hands on arrival to the hospital
– all team members to sanitise their hands before and after each consultation and between each treatment performed on your pets.
– frequent disinfection of phones, workstations, door handles, light switches and other high contact points.
– we request that any clients who are feeling unwell or that have upper respiratory tract signs not to visit us and reschedule their appointment when possible.
– we have reinforced that all team members remain at home and to seek appropriate medical advice if they are unwell. Appropriate assessment will be performed in each case prior to returning to work.
We are required to limit the number of people and patients that we have in our waiting rooms.
– please wait for a staff member to welcome you into the building if you see other people in the general reception area.
– please stick as closely as possible as you can to your appointment time.
– if you arrive early please call the reception and let them know that you have arrived. We will bring you into the clinic just prior to your appointment.
– please try to avoid bringing multiple people to your appointment, we may request that non-essential people do not attend the consultation.
– no clients will be permitted to enter the main hospital area or clinical spaces.
– we ask that clients and staff avoid contact with each other and no handshakes, hugs or high fives.
The Team at Petfocus Vetcare appreciate your efforts and support in keeping our clinics, hospitals and community COVID safe. Thankyou.